Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy 6 Month Anniversary!


Happy 6 month anniversary Zac!! I guess this is really a day late, but oh well. We got married on March 7th of this year and went to Las Vegas and Newport, CA on our honeymoon. As much fun as it would be to go somewhere right now, school is taking priority so we're not going to be able to go anywhere, but like a year ago we went to one of those scam time share meetings and won a free trip out of it so we are using that to go to Vegas again in December after finals. For our anniversary Zac and I sluffed church (because I came down with the flu) and relaxed all day together, then at about 10:30 that night we looked at each other and realized that it was our 6 month anniversary. We decided to redo it today because I had the day off.
So Zac has been shopping for a flat screen tv for like a year now. He has wanted one for such a long time so we went and got him one today for our anniversary haha. I know we're wierd because its only 6 months but we celebrate at any chance we get. haha oh the romantics of married life....I love you Zac.

6 comments:

Emily said...

You guys are so cute! Call us the next football game you go to. That way after the first 8 minutes you and I can go walk around and get Ice cream and stuff... 8 minutes is pushing it for me though.

Emily said...

Maybe Bre could get us 2 tickets? I'll talk to her...

Val and Shauna Steed said...

So excited to find your blog! It's very cute. I went to the dentist last month and you weren't there - I missed you.

Wade and Shayla Steed said...

Wow six months is crazy exciting! Your blog is adorable...for some wierd reason this is the first I have seen it! Sooo excited for our jeans and watch party! Ha I have thought a lot about it today!

Unknown said...

ANGELA IT IS MEGAN (REESE) ROLFSON. I JUST FOUND YOU GUYS! CONGRATS ON 6 MONTHS TIME GOES BY WAY FAST. THAT IS FUN. COME CHECK US OUT AT ROLFSONFAMILY.BLOGSPOT.COM

Maureen said...

Hey Angela i just found you blog... you guys are so cute! Keep in touch
Maureen