Saturday, March 20, 2010

{Foooooood}

So I definitely am not going to claim that I am the best cook in the world, but I for sure have mastered this delicious little soup. It was soooo easy. I found it on a food blog that you can find here. I had the majority of the stuff to make it, but the things I didn't have were just at the local Wally World. I have had a hard time finding recipes on food blogs that didn't call for different grains or other ingredients that I couldnt' just find close by, and Z won't eat stuff like that. My great boss bought me some Quinoa and Z won't let me cook it haha. Oh well. So since I only cook like once a week, I try to make a lot so we can have left overs. This works perfect for that! Just like the minestrone soup at Olive Garden. Try it, you'll love it!


Love,

Ang


No comments: